Samsung SNO-L6013RP IR Camera
The Samsung SNO-L6013RP IR Camera Dubai is a 2 Megapixel Full HD Weatherproof Network IR Camera is from Samsung’s new range of video investigation cameras. The Full HD works successfully in high and fitted spaces. The Dynamic Noise Reduction feature helps the Samsung SNO-L6013RP IR Camera to explore the contents of a scene by decreasing noise accordingly. IR LEDs let visibility in complete darkness up to 65feet. The fixed lens with a focal length of 3.6mm delivers an extensive field of view. This dual-codec camera by Samsung Dubai supports multiple streaming. The SNO-L6013RP is PoE compatible and removes the requirement for power cables. The SD and SDHC memory card slot can support storage up to 32G.
The Samsung SNO-L6013RP IR Camera Dubai outdoor bullet camera fulfills with IP66 ratings and is therefore weather and dust proof, which makes it appropriate for outdoor deployment. You can access, and check the video data provided by Samsung SNO-L6083R Dubai 2Megapixel Full HD Weatherproof Network IR Camera with the help of SmartViewer, the Central Management Software.
Samsung SNO-L6013RP IR Camera Features:
- 2M (1920 x 1080) resolution
- 6mm fixed lens
- [email protected] (Colour), [email protected] (B/W : IR LED on)
- [email protected] resolutions (H.264)
- 264, MJPEG dual codec, Multiple streaming
- Motion detection, Tampering, DWDR
- micro SD/SDHC memory slot, PoE
- IR viewable length 20m, IP66
- Hallway view support (Rotate 90˚/270˚)
- LDC support (Lens Distortion Correction)
- 1/2.9″ CMOS Sensor: Delivers 2 Megapixel Full HD Resolution images with detailed views and clear visibility in all lighting conditions
- Dynamic Noise Reduction: Removes image noise from a video signal by applying a digital comb filter. It makes images clearer and reduces video file size
- Dual-codec (H.264, MJPEG): Supports multiple streaming while reducing bandwidth and storage requirements.
- IR LEDs: Allow visibility in total darkness up to 65 feet
- PoE Compatible Technology: Integrates power and data over an Ethernet cable, which provides more operational and functional flexibility