Samsung SDH-P4041P Hybrid HD AIO
The Samsung SDH-P4041P Hybrid HD AIO Dubai 8-Channel 2TB HDD Hybrid DVR with Four Day and Night Cameras provides you more options than most DVRs with 4 analog and 4 digital camera inputs. It is preferably appropriate for increasing a current surveillance system with operational analog cameras, with today’s HD digital cameras. To support in that expansion, four 800TVL resolution cameras are incorporated.
The SDH-P4041P by Samsung Dubai feature 1/2.9-inch progressive-scan color CMOS image sensors and 3.8mm f/1.8 lenses with 103° wide-angle sloping fields of view. The SDH-P4041P camera is IP66-rated to be dust and waterproof for outdoor installation. After a darkened privacy shield is an array of IR LEDs, with an actual night vision range of 100′, for 24-hour surveillance coverage.
The Samsung SDH-P4041P hybrid DVR Dubai supports the 4 included 1080p Full HD cameras and can put up 4 extra analog cameras. It records in both 1080p Full HD and up to 960H high onto a 2 TB surveillance class hard drive. Maximize your monitoring power with Samsung’s 103° Wide Angle lens. Enlarge your view without losing crisp, clear details.
Samsung SDH-P4041P Hybrid HD AIO Features:
- Four analog channels with BNC connectors
- Four Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) ports
- One 2TB SATA installed hard drive
- One eSATA port for backup or external memory, supports up to 2 TB
- HDMI and VGA outputs with simultaneous video output
- RS-485 terminal for PTZ camera, Samsung-T/E, Pelco-D/P, Panasonic, Phillips, AD, VICON, GE protocols
- Four audio line-in and one line-out with G.711 compression
- Wire audio-equipped cameras or external mics and speaker
- Two front USB ports for accessories or thumb drives
- Control system via OSD with mouse, the included IR remote, or via remote access
- 1920×1080 or 704×480 resolutions
- Multiple display options: 1, 4, 7, 9, Sequential, and Picture-in-Picture
- Privacy masking: Block sensitive areas from live-view and playback
- 960×480 or 720×480 resolutions
- 264 compression for efficient bandwidth and HDD use
- Manual recording: Manually turn recording on/off
- Schedule recording: Recording starts/stops at specified day and time. Combine with Continuous or Event modes
- Time lapse recording: Selectable from 1 to 30 fps