Grandstream GXV3672 HD IP Camera
The Grandstream GXV3672 HD IP Camera Dubai is an outdoor, 2 Megapixel IP camera with day and night ability as the first camera from Grandstream using infrared LED. The GXV3672 is featured with 1/3-inch 1.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor with H.264 real-time video compression and HD image clarity and color fidelity. The GXV3672 by Grandstream Dubai has an 8MB pre-post-event recording buffer for holding what affected the trigger to go off and allowing you know what followed the event. The Grandstream GXV3672 HD IP Camera Dubai also has fixed video analytics and SIP support. Grandstream Dubai created this IP camera to have up to 16 motion detection areas and to inform the client with snapshots sent to the FTP server or email when the alert sensor is activated.
Up to 36 Grandstream GXV3672 HD IP cameras can be achieved using Grandstream’s own free network software, GSurf, and the built-in high-performance streaming server lets for 4 or more immediate viewers. The GXV3672 HD IP Camera can be watched with your mobile device or the Video Phones. The GXV3672_HD by Grandstream Dubai is friendly with HTTP API/SDK for advanced combination and additional development, and the full ONVIF compliance makes the product flexible with a vendor-integrated system. The camera’s innovative Image Sensor Processor is powered by a state of the art auto-exposure algorithm which lets for outstanding performance in all lighting environments.
Grandstream GXV3672 HD IP Camera Features:
- GXV3672_HD and GXV3672_FHD offer an 8mm lens, which is ideal for distance monitoring
- GXV3672_HD_36 and GXV3672_FHD_36 offer a 3.6mm lens, ideal for wide-angle and close-proximity monitoring
- IP66 certified weatherproof casing
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Supports Motion Detection and can send notifications when security events occur to IP Video Phones, IP Phones, screenshot to email, and more
- Bullet Camera
- Fixed lens
- Image Sensor Type: 1/3″, 1.2 Megapixel CMOS
- Zoom Capability: No
- Resolution: 1280×960
- Power Requirement: PoE (IEEE 802.3af)/ 12V DC