Grandstream GXV3500 Video Encoder
The Grandstream GXV3500 Video Encoder Dubai is perfect for connecting an analog camera to an IP network. The GXV3500 features H.264 real-time video compression for encoding analog video to IP or decoding IP video to analog, making the GXV3500 encoder an essential component of any surveillance solution that needs both IP and analog streams.
The GXV3500 by Grandstream Dubai offers outstanding image quality, industry leading SIP for 2-way audio and video streaming to mobile and video phones, combined PoE, a large pre-/post-event recording buffer, and advanced security safety. Its combination of broad peripherals including Microphone Input, Alarm Input and Output control lets the device to function as a powerful and flexible voice or video public announcement system using Microphones, IP phones or IP video phones. Peering the Grandstream GXV3500 will let users using a joystick controller to operate any PTZ analog camera remotely through an IP network.
Grandstream GXV3500 Video Encoder Features:
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow multiple simultaneous viewers (Encoder mode only)
- Supports IE, Chrome and Firefox via network preview
- SIP/VoIP support of two-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Full ONVIF compliance
- Encodes/Decodes standard definition PAL/NTSC composite video stream, or smaller resolutions
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG
- Pre/post event recording buffer, Line Out and Microphone Input audio connections
- Supports composite (RCA) video output to TV, Motion Detection and Alarm Notification
- Supports both variable bit rate and variable frame rate