Samsung SSA-R2011 Fingerprint Recognition Mifare Card Reader
The Samsung SSA-R2011 Fingerprint Recognition Mifare Card Reader Dubai is a smart card format 13.56 MHz, 34 bit Wiegand compatible and biometric fingerprint reader. The SSA-R2011 by Samsung can be networked using TCP or IP with the use of optional SAMS Samsung Access Management Software basic software for the purpose of remote fingerprint enrollment. The SSA-R2011 by Samsung Dubai can be programmed for up to 1,000 fingerprint IDs.
The Samsung SSA-R2011 is a fingerprint recognition reader that is friendly with the proximity reader. This product by Samsung Dubai can be coordinated with the controller, and is featured by dependable fingerprint recognition, all of which allows you to perform a high-level management of security and time and presence. Combined with the proximity reader and the fingerprint recognition functions, the SSA-R2011 will allow access to a user only if the card number matches the fingerprint of the user.
Easily installed the SSA-R2011 on a doorframe or simply replace the current reader, if any, this product by Samsung Dubai provides you high satisfaction apart from the stylish looking appearance. The product’s dependable fingerprint recognition will keep you safe from illegal access.
Samsung SSA-R2011 Fingerprint Recognition Mifare Card Reader Features:
- 125KHz Proximity / 13.56MHz Contactless Smart Card and Fingerprint Recognition
- 1:1 Verification and 1: N Identification storable 2 Fingerprint Templates
- 1,000 / 2,000 / 4,000 Fingerprint Users and 10,000 ID Users
- Auto Touch sensor for fingerprint only identification
- Operating Mode selectable by Individual ID (RF only /Fingerprint only / RF+Fingerprint)
- Network Communication via RS232, RS485, TCP/ IP
- Master card for user registration and deletion
- 26bit / 34bit Wiegand Output
- Tamper Switch
There are no reviews yet.