Samsung SSA-P400T Intelligent 4 Doors Access Control Panel
The Samsung SSA-P400T Intelligent 4 Doors Access Control Panel Dubai is a state-of-the-art door access controller device that delivers a high-level security system in a cheap price, meeting the desires in the security industry. The SSA-P400T by Samsung Dubai can control access of 4 doors with simple manipulation and high level solidity as well as its inexpensive cost.
15 independent input ports can be used to attach to many devices such as Exit Button, PIR Sensors, Door Contact Sensors, and Window Breakage Sensors to support security. You can use the keypad to conﬁgure your settings with easy and simple way. You can start the independent or network connection via RS-232 or RS-422 communications. The Samsung SSA-P400T is prepared with a built-in TCP/IP module, which allows you to establish LAN communications.
All settings with card registration information, Real Time Clock, I/O settings, Time Schedules and all Event Transaction Reports can be downloaded or uploaded from the host computer with software supporting a change of reporting formats. Installed and managed private the security zone for avoiding the risk of damage, SSA-P400T by Samsung Dubai can implement a high level security access control system with multiple control options, best ﬁt for access control & attendance management. As SSA-P400T by Samsung Dubai is prepared with 4 card readers, you can use this product to control the access on a maximum of 4 doors.
Samsung SSA-P400T Intelligent 4 Doors Access Control Panel Features:
- Intelligent 4 Doors Access Control Panel
- Up to 50,000 Users and up to 29,500 Event Buffers
- Network Communication via RS-232/422/485 &
- Independent 15 Inputs and 15 Outputs
- including 12ea of 2 Form-C Relay Outputs
- 4ea Reader Ports
- (26bit / 34bit Wiegand and 4 / 8bit Burst for PIN)
- ARM / DISARM Function
- Anti-pass back Function
- Remain ID & Event Data and Setting Value
- in case of Electric Outage
- 2 Men Operation / Duress Mode Function
- Check Supervisory signal from Reader (Cut off check)
- Alarm Event Monitoring on SAMS
- Communication Status via LED Indicator