Samsung SNP-3120P PTZ Dome Camera
The Samsung SNP-3120P PTZ Dome Camera Dubai 4CIF 12x PTZ Dome Security Camera has vandal strong construction, which means that it can bear cruelty. It is a Wide Dynamic Range indoor IP camera by Samsung Dubai that has a 12x auto focus zoom lens with a varied field of view of 3.6 mm to a zoomed 44.3 mm tight view. The SNP-3120P is equipped with H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG multi codec; it delivers flexibility depending on your network situation. In addition, the Samsung SNP-3120P supports multi-streaming technology, moving real-time high-resolution images at 30 fps.
The Samsung SNP-3120P PTZ Dome Camera Dubai also features PoE making sure that the data taken and spread by the device is strongly transferred with power for devices and has Bi-Directional Audio which makes sure the videos that reach the stream have real time audio. Private data can be record to SD card slot that’s installed on the camera. Plus, the SNP-3120P is ONVIF compliant letting you to use it with other cameras and software with ease. It is a light camera by Samsung that has a 360° constant rotation, 256 presets, high-speed pan and tilt operations at 650° per second, and many other progressive security camera features. This Samsung SNP-3120 Dubai 4CIF 12x PTZ Dome Security Camera is the perfect security camera for your indoor applications.
Samsung SNP-3120P PTZ Dome Camera Features:
- 30(25)fps at 4CIF resolution
- 69 ~ 44.32mm (12x) optical zoom, 16x digital zoom
- 264, MPEG-4, MJPEG multiple codec
- Multiple streaming
- PoE plus, SD memory, Bi-directional audio support
- Intelligent video analytics
- 30(25)fps at 4CIF Resolution: captures clear and crisp images
- 69 ~ 44.32mm (12x) Optical Zoom, 16x Digital Zoom: powerful zoom in range for better close-ups
- 264/MPEG-4, and MJPEG and Multiple Encoding: ideal for heavy-duty surveillance applications and multiple encoding
- Bi-Directional Audio: make sure videos reaching the stream have audio that are in real time
- SD Memory Card Slot: allows you to store more and have flexibility