Grandstream GVR3550 Network Video Recorder
The Grandstream GVR3550 Network Video Recorder Dubai offers small to medium businesses and housing users a devoted and consistent solution for integrated IP video surveillance recording and monitoring. It delivers video recording, searching, indexing and video storage management for up to 24 IP video cameras to let users to record and monitor their IP video surveillance network using one device.
The Grandstream GVR3550 NVR Dubai can be watched and managed by attaching the GVR3550 straight to a TV or computer monitor or over the web user interface. The GVR3550 NVR supports all Grandstream IP Video surveillance cameras and IP Video Encoders or Decoders and can automatically identify these devices. Users can view the live feed of up to 16 cameras instantaneously and can save up to 16TB of video files on the device by linking up to 4 hard drives.
Complete your IP surveillance network with the Grandstream GVR3550 network video recorder. Recording modes contain continuous, record by schedule, event started and manual. Audio and video are synced for improved playback. Remotely access the recorder or attach a display to the recorder to view up to 16 surveillance channels at once. Direct I/O technology allows the user to search, playback and access PTZ while viewing live footage. Use the comprised remote control to cooperate with this NVR without using a web interface. The GVR3550 by Grandstream Dubai is compatible with GXV36xx series cameras, GXV35xx series encoders and decoders, and ONVIF compliant IP cameras by 3rd-party manufacturers.
Grandstream GVR3550 Network Video Recorder Features:
- Up to 24 channels of 720p HD or 12 channels of 1080p HD audio/video real-time recording
- Fully customizable recording rules: time-based, event-based, manual or automatic
- Automatic discovery for IP cameras on the local network
- Up to 4 SATA 3.5” internal hard drives with maximum 16TB storage and RAID 0 or RAID 1 configurations
- Complete security features including role-based access control, event/system logs and hard drive content encryption
- Automatic discovery for IP cameras
- Support for 24 Channels of IP cameras
- Max 16TB of storage capability
- RAID 0, 1 Storage Solution
- Auto recording resume after power failure
- Support for ONVIF Compliant products
- View live feed remotely